Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Creativity and New Media

I recently learned about this site called "rabb.it" where you, and friends, or even strangers, can watch a show on the same screen. My friends and I watch movies, television shows, or anime just to have fun. There is a chat system, as well as voice chat so that we can discuss as we are watching. Sometimes it's hard to have everyone gather in one room to watch, especially if it's a short episode that airs once a week. But watching something with friends is always more enjoyable.



I also have a Twitch channel where I stream the games that I play. I haven't done it in a long time, but the games I play the most are: League of Legends, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, and Overwatch. I have some friends who stream digital art, and I follow a streamer that does drum covers of songs requested by subscribers/donations/followers.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kar Wu!

    First off, thanks for introducing me to "rabb.it"! I've been looking for a platform to watch shows with my friends and I think "rabb.it" would definitely be something we're going to look into! I also love Twitch, I used to watch a lot of gamers stream their games and see how they play. It's definitely a great way to share our hobbies, get inspired, as well as sharing our creative thoughts!

    ReplyDelete