Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Project proposal: analysis on positive and negative effects of new media!

     For this project for our new media course, I have decided to provide an analysis on a new media technology that will examine the positive and negative effects that said technology has on our society. I have chosen social networking as my focus because it is so prevalent in all our lives. It is what connects peers, friends, coworkers, businesses, and public figures. Some of the positive impacts I will look into is the ease of communicating with others at any time, and the access of information. The negative impacts will be the opposite, such as the difficulty of finding privacy, and if the predominant method of communication being online changes our behavior toward each other in a society. I will keep thinking of new aspects to consider as I research more into it, and I expect to find a lot more, since social networking is expanding so rapidly.

No comments:

Post a Comment